Monday, July 30, 2007

Sidetracked...

So I've been kinda obsessed lately with Facebook. At first I thought it was kind of weird, but now that I have been playing around with it for like a week or so, it's really pretty cool. You can upload a shitload of pics super fast and it doesn't matter what size they are, I've found a bunch of old girlfriends from HS, plus it lets you put concerts up that you want to go to and you can see people that are going and chat with them about the groups/shows. It's really a neat little thing. That's what's been keeping me busy lately. Even my Myspace has been neglected. Oh the HORROR!!!! So to my two readers out there, I'm sorry for neglecting my blogging duties. I will try to get back on track... LOL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgive you, Bec. LOL.
Diana