Tuesday, July 3, 2007

WTF???

Can I just ask what the hell is the big deal about Rosie's kid??? Yeah I saw the pics and the video and whatever. I just don't get why it is such a big deal. Has no parent out there ever let their child play dress up??? My daughter changes her "outfits" and costumes more times in a day than I can count. Was it staged? Has that been proven yet? I really want to know. I mean if it was staged by Rosie to make some sort of statement, then that does put a different spin on things, but if it really was just innocent dressing up, WTF? Ya know my husband was/is Marine. I am so proud of him for serving our country. There are so many men and women home and overseas that are laying down their lives, it just seems like that should be more important. Maybe I am way off base here. I don't know. I just get so SICK of celebrities making headlines over stupid shit! I love the famous and beautiful people out there that DO great things with their money and power as it be. Like Angelina, Sandra Bullock, Rosie, Julia Roberts, and numerous others that do it without ever taking credit. All the stupid crotch slips, nipple slips, drunk night outs, and whatever else is just crap. I know it's a business, but come on.... Oh shit, well I guess I kinda got on a soapbox there for a moment. Sorry about that. I don't know why that wild hare just ran up my butt, but I think it's gone now.

No comments: