Friday, July 6, 2007

Arghhhh!!!!

What the hell is wrong with men? Can anyone out there answer that? After 10 yrs of dating/marriage my usually wonderful husband decided that it was OK to put his finger in my face and tell me that he's sick of my fucking mouth. EXCUSE ME!!!!??? Ladies, I just about lost my shit. I don't know what in the world made him think that was an OK move to make! So, of course, I flipped and thought to myself, he hadn't heard anything from my mouth yet. I yelled at him a little bit and then shut up. I didn't talk to him all night. I didn't talk to him this morning. He finally apologized just now for being "mean" as he sees it. I said to him that no matter whether I was yelling at him or not ( which I wasn't to begin with, I was yelling at our daughter who was being very naughty) that I did not deserve to be treated that way. I also told him that if it ever happens again I am walking out with the Girl and he won't know where the hell I went or for how long. I mean when your in a relationship you just don't do that. Now I know he's been cooped up in the house for the last 2 weeks with me and The Girl because of the accident, I know he's bummed about not being able to work, I know that just sitting around drives him crazy, but I have tried very hard for the last 2 weeks to make him comfortable, get him out of the house, keep the Girl happy so she didn't cry or get upset to grate on his nerves, on top of doing all the laundry, mowing the lawn, doing all the dishes, making dinner, doing all the shopping, getting the Girl up and ready and putting her to bed at night. All without his help. Honestly, I am glad to do these things because I know he's in pain, but come on! Usually he is very helpful around the house and cooks dinner and does dishes. Maybe he's just mad because he can't help me? Ha! Well anywho, all I know is that this better not ever happen again or I will be forced to bring out the Bitch in me!

No comments: