Sunday, July 8, 2007

just blah

Ok so things are better here on the home front. Bitterman and I are back to normal and he has gotten over his little temper tantrum from the other day. Today we went to car show with his parents. Sometimes I think my Mom in law is completely oblivious to just about everything in the world. Like it's been 2 weeks since the accident and she asks him if he is ready to go back to work. Ummmm, he still can barely bend over to tie his shoes, I don't think he's going to be doing steel construction any time soon. Then she starts talking about little trips we could take to waste some time. Like driving 3 hrs to Nana's house so we can swim in her heated pool. Again, I don't think sitting in a car for 3 hrs would be a fun time for Bitterman. Not to mention we haven't had a paycheck in 2 weeks and the amount that unemployment gives is about half of what he usually brings home in a week, and we have a wedding to go next weekend that is 3 hrs away and the tux and the hotel room are almost $500 and we still haven't got a gift yet. I mean does she not GET this???? It just floors me. She also asked him when he thought he would get back on the 4 wheeler??!!! I think if she had actually seen the accident like I did, she would have a whole different outlook. Like I really would be ok never getting on one again now that I've seen first hand how dangerous and scary they can be, but I know inevitably I will get on one again. She just drives me bananas lately. But I love her and she is a good Mom. Just a little off....

No comments: