Per Greentshirt I am putting out my Holiday Wish List to the universe and whatnot... Here we go:
1. I wish/hope that Bitteman gets an interview with the U.S. Marshals.
2. I wish for willpower to stick to WW.
3. I wish for good health for all my friends and family.
4. I really wish for a super hot leather jacket.
5. I wish for a GOOD president to be voted in.
6. I wish for enough money to keep food on my table and clothes on our backs.
7. I wish for my sister to move back home.
8. I would really like a vacation this year.
9. I wish my in-laws would realize how hard their son works for them and they would TELL him how proud they are.
10. I wish/hope that I maintain my A's in school.
Ok so there's my list. Nothing to crazy I don't think. Who knows maybe I will have some of my wishes granted!
On other news, I am officially another year older as of yesterday. It really hasn't bummed me out like I thought it would. I lost another 1/2 lb at WW this week. Which is great considering all the chocolate and stuff I have been eating because of Halloween. My mid term grades are all A's. I don't really have much to complain about these days. Life is good. Talk to ya'll soon!