Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cats

Ok so I got these 2 adorable little kittens back in June thinking it would be great for my daughter to have animals around her. I kind of thought that maybe they would entertain her and she would learn to be gentle and loving and learn some responsibility by helping to feed them and give them water. To date we have had no such luck. The only thing we have is 2 cats that terrorize each other and us at all hours of the night. The Girl, of course, loves them dearly and thinks that they are just the coolest thing ever. But she has no desire to help with them or even be nice to them for that matter. She basically chases them around the house and pulls their tails and smooshes their faces into the floor. Let me note that in a former life I was totally a cat lady. Yes, I said it, a cat lady. I loved them and had probably like 13 of them. But now, I just can't stand them! I mean they drive me nuts. Bitterman desperately is waiting for me to give the word to get rid of them. But wouldn't that make me the worst Mom in the world to get rid of them when we really just got them? Maybe we need a nice dog or maybe a fish instead....

No comments: