Thursday, October 4, 2007

End of Summer

So the end of summer is here. At least it's supposed to be, but we have had some BEAUTIFUL weather the last few days and I love it! The cool mornings and warm afternoons are about more than I can handle. How can anyone not be in a good mood on days like this? Well I'm going to put some pics up in this post by way of a slideshow. I haven't posted any in a while and thru the pics you'll get a brief idea about our summer. It's basically been all about The Girl. Doing fun things with her and for her.



Ok to sum up, these are the beach pictures. We camped and biked and played at the beach and it was a blast. The pic of her and all the boys was while we were crabbing one night. She hung out with the boys the entire time. It was a fabulous trip as I may have mentioned in a previous post. Honestly I just don't remember....

She also started preschool which I may or may not have mentioned. She's kinda loving it. The teachers are really strict and she hates authority, so they don't mesh well. But the kids love her and she loves them. So I guess that's gonna have to be good enough. Today we went on our first field trip to the Pumpkin Farm. It was a lot of fun both for the Girl and Me. It was about 80 degrees and sunny which made it that much better. A lot of the activities I haven't done since I was a kid. Like being able to pick your own apple and go on a hay ride. I mean really how great is that??! Then they gave us cider and donuts and we got to play! It was so much fun to see all the parents acting like the kids and having fun. I finally got to talk to a couple of the "soccer moms" hopefully at some point before the school year is over they will accept me into their circle of power. LOL! Well I guess I don't really need to be welcomed into the circle, I will form my own circle if need be. Well that's about it for now...... I'll get some pics up ASAP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pix! You do realize that when The Girl is sixteen you're going to have to lock her in a vault to keep the boys away. She is so beautiful...I can only imagine how incredibly gorgeous she's going to be as a teenager.

You too, woman! You're so photogenic...I love the photo of the two of you together.