Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WW weekly weigh in

Sorry I'm a day late on this, but I just was busy.... So drum roll please......I lost another whole pound. Which I was mistaken when I last checked in about my weight. I have lost a total of 8 lbs in 12 wks. So it's not terrible. This cutting back my points thing has really helped and I have found that on my cable channels there is this OnDemand network that you can go to. This is has a Exercise OnDemand feature. So anytime morning, noon, or night I can find a yoga workout to do, or a The Firm workout, or just an ab session. It's really great! So if any you out there in Xanga land have Time Warner Cable check it out. There is also FitTv on, but it's much easier to go to Exercise OnDemand.
School is still going well. I did my first presentation the other night and overall I think our group did a pretty good job. The only issue was this girl that was 19 in our group. She really didn't have a clue about anything much less our project. So hopefully that didn't effect our grade. I tried at the end to kind of go over the stuff that she was going to cover, but didn't. I hope it pulled everything together for the class to understand better. I also handed in my first paper that I will hopefully be getting back on Friday. My teacher said that out of the ones he's read so far, they are all A's. So that's keeping me hopeful. Well I need to go do wife things now. Ya know cooking, cleaning, bathing the kid, and all that jazz.

No comments: