Thursday, August 16, 2007

Progress

Well tonight was my second weigh in for WW. I lost 2 more lbs. Yeah!! I really am excited about this. This makes a total of 4 lbs gone so far and I'm well on my way to my 10% goal of 21 lbs. I've been walking a few times a week and I've really been trying to be good about the points system that WW uses. It really isn't hard. It's just hard having to be accountable for every single thing you put in your mouth. Me and the fam head out for vacation tomorrow. We are heading to Delaware to the beach. I hope that I can continue to do well while on vacay. I've packed lots of fruits and veggies all cut up and some cereal and lean meat to grill. I think I will be able to stay on track for the most part. I'm hoping that swimming in the ocean and chasing my girl on her bike will help burn off any excess I may tack on. I'm also committing myself to walk at least 2 times while we are gone. I know my sis in law will walk with me. :) Well just wanted to give a quick update before we head out. I'll check back in next week!

No comments: