Monday, January 26, 2009

10 Things About Me

Ok here goes my attempt at 10 interesting things about me!

1. This may not be interesting but it's true. I pluck my eyebrows religiously every single day. I can't handle even one stray getting loose and looking crazy!

2. I am totally addicted to Facebook. I even put it on my blackberry so I can check it while I'm out and about.

3. I'm beginning to realize it's ok to ask for things. Help, friendship, free time, and space. Just to name a few.

4. I have a sister that is pregnant and I'm seriously considering moving my family to be closer to her and that baby!!

5. I go to therapy every week and I LOVE it!

6. I used to use my mother's leftover sewing fabric to make "Becky Originals". I wanted to be a fashion designer SO bad. (I can't sew to save my life tho...)

7. My daughter amazes me and annoys me equally on a somewhat daily basis.

8. I love my husband. I know, not interesting. But I still get excited when he walks in the door, I love the way he walks, and I can see myself with him when we are old.

9. If my husband dies before me, I'm travelling the world until I die.

10. Man is it hard to think of interesting things to say about yourself.

OK time for the tagging....

I tag, Kellie, Cheri, Angie, Kim, Becky W and anyone else that wants to do this thing!

2 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

You pluck EVERY day. I'm impressed.

Beck said...

yes every day. i know. i have issues. :)