Friday, August 29, 2008

Survey. Just Because.

Who was your first prom date? Justin D. for Junior prom. Man I was in love with that kid.

Who was your first roommate? well i lived with jess, scott, jared and derek in my first "on my own" apt. it was a 2 bdrm apt. and way to small for all of us!

What was your first job? Grossman's. I got fired. LOL!

What was your first car? The first car I bought with my own money was an '81 Chevy Citation. It was a piece of shit.

Who was your second grade teacher? I really can't remember...Mrs.Reckow I think???

Where did you go on your first ride on airplane? Flew to Miami for my very first cruise!

When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I was with my younger sister and two of her friends. The police ended up bringin us home and we got in BIG trubs.

Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? My very first best friend was Cheri when I was 6 yrs old. And yes I still talk to her and love her dearly!

Where was your first sleep over? Prolly Cheri's house or Anita's.

Who is the first person you talk to in the morning? Usually my Bitter Little Man, actually scratch that. Prolly My Girl!

Whose wedding were you in the first time? Jess and Scott's!

What is the first thing you do in the morning?Wake up, usually. Then pee.

What was the first concert you ever went to? Poison. Bret Michaels was so frickin hot in all his girly makeup and big hair and skin tight leather pants!

First tattoo or piercing? Had my ears pierced when I was 12. First tattoo when I was 18.

First celebrity crush? Johnny Depp on 21 Jump St. I still LOVE that man!!!!.

First crush? Jon S. I'm completely ashamed to admit....I remember my mom signing my 8th grade yearbook with out me knowing and writing right next to his picture that I better not EVER date him!

When was your first detention? I think it was in like 10th grade or something for being late 4 times to class.

First pet's name? Peaches. Stupid cat.

First Kiss?Ugh!! Again Jon S......

Who was the first person to break your heart? Justin D. Damn that boy!

No comments: