Thursday, August 21, 2008

Couch to 5k

Here's a little update for ya'll on my Couch to 5k progress. So far I have managed to run a few times during my regular workouts. Other than that it has been more of a Couch to the other side of the Couch kind of routine. I mean I have been busy too. I was out of town for the last 2 weekends and did lots and lots of walking then. This week I have taken on the grand task of emptying out my attic, garage and basement to have an end of summer yard sale. Actually, there's a whole street in my town that does this sale every year, so I'm gonna go dump my crap at my friend's house and hope to God it all sells. So that has been quite the chore. I can't believe all the stuff that has accumulated in this house! I mean we've only lived here 3 yrs and it seems like we have more crap than a couple that's been married 50 yrs! I start back to classes next week and then my routine will begin to get back to normal. I will be back at the gym again and hopefully this running thing will start to improve. I did run on my street for a bit a week or so ago and let me tell ya...it's WAY easier to run on a treadmill. Not as fun, but WAY easier. I actually had to push myself to move ahead instead of the belt doing it for me...hmmmm.

No comments: