Monday, September 8, 2008

Ass to 5K update

Ok so I haven't been as faithful to these updates as I should be, but here it goes. I have been trying to run more and more each time I go to the gym. I'm not following the Couch to 5K plan very well, but have sort of made up my own way of doing it. Today I did the treadmill for 35 minutes. I warmed up for 5 mins. than ran for a minute, then rested/walked for 2 minutes, than ran a minute and so on and so forth for the 35 minutes. I managed to burn 370 calories and I didn't get nearly as winded as I did when I first started this little adventure. I have also started seeing a dietition along with this. So hopefully, I can finally get a hold on this weight thing of mine. I am happy because I am down 14 lbs since the beginning of the year. But I hope now the weight will start to fall off a little more quickly. Ok so for the ass picture here it goes....





Yes that is a spot/stain on my butt. These are my workout sweats and well I just don't care if they are in perfect condition or not. I have tried getting that stain out many times and well it's just not gonna happen. I don't think my butt is getting any smaller, but there it is. Mrs. G. thanks for keeping me motivated!!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Woman you crack me up :O) I am so proud of you for working so hard. I wish I could maintain my motivation!! Keep up the good work :O) By the way, thanks for sending me the link to this blog. I usually read the Multiply one when you posted a new one but since you canceled that account I couldn't read it anymore !! This is a much better blog site anyway :O)

Beck said...

Glad I could give you a chuckle!