Thursday, July 31, 2008

Because I'm a Derfwad

I feel that I have been called to duty, called to arms, called to asses . Mrs. G. over at Derfwad Manor has put out the challenge of the 5K Ass Project. Now as some of you may recall (well the 2 people that I think sometimes check in here), I have been working on this whole weight loss thing for quite a while (ya know, my whole life) and since January I have joined a gym and have gone to that gym 5 days a week religiously. Being that it's summer now and my child is not in school I have lost the time to go every day. I do still work out just not as intensely and definitely not every day. Now with Mrs. G and many other Derfwads getting their butts off their couches, I feel newly charged and ready to motivate once again!!! For the record I am down 13lbs since I started in January. I hope Mrs. G's inspiration will help motivate to losing another 13lbs. So here goes nothing and I am even going to post an ass picture granny panties and all, though I call them work out panties, so Mrs. G doesn't feel like hers is the only one on the internet. I really am a Derfwad.

6 comments:

Keetha said...

I'm a Derfwad reader, and not a pervert, but you look great!

I am signing up on the Couch to 5K thing, too, starting Monday. I am one of the more sedentary people I know, so this should be, um, fun.

Beck said...

Well Hello Keetha!!! Thanks for stopping by! Thanks also for the compliment! I heard about the Couch to 5K from a friend and thought, why not? So here I am and I actually ran/jogged for a whole MINUTE today!! WOOHOO! LOL! Good luck to you and some how we will make this fun!

Keetha said...

Girl. Today was my second day on the Couch to 5K thing - not having exercised ALL AT since sometime last November - and whew. It's kicking my ass. I feel like such a whimp but that whole 60 seconds of jogging at a time I'm finding to be a real challenge. BIG challenge. My guy is doing fine, which makes me feel even more like a loser.

Beck said...

I ran for a little bit at the gym the other day. I ran 3 times during my 30 minute walk. Each time I ran for aobut 3 mins. I couldn't remember the Couch to 5k plan, so I winged it. It was better than I thought it was gonna be! CONGRATS to you for even doing!! GO YOU!!! Just keep pluggin away, you can do this!

Mrs. G. said...

Hey, I think I have those underpants! Thanks for the solidarity. Go girl!

Beck said...

Gotta love those Hanes Her Way panties! Full coverage of the butt!