Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2 week follow up


So I did my 2 week follow up fit test for the Insanity workout program that I am trying to follow. I'll be honest here and say that I did NOT work out 6 days a week for the last 2 weeks. I did do 4 workouts the first week and 2 workouts the second week. Yeah I kinda slacked. BUT all of my numbers did go up. I increased my reps in all of the exercises except for 2 where I stayed the same. Improvement in 6 out of 8 exercises isn't bad as far as I'm concerned. I have yet to take my measurements. I'm going to wait until the one month mark for those. So there it is.

I've been doing pretty well on my food intake and calorie counting. I've started using Livestrong.com to track my food intake and exercise. I really like the layout of it and the fact that it actually gives me useful tips and advice! So here's to getting healthy and kicking butt!!




No comments: