Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wedding Renewal

Just a quick update to let y'all know that the wedding went off without a hitch and it was a PERFECT night!!! I renewed my vows with my husband and finally after 10 yrs I feel like we've closed a chapter in our lives together. It was always like unfinished business not having my dress and ceremony and party. It was also nice to finally have family included in the happiest day of my life. I love my Bitter Little Man so much that it hurts and aches in my chest some times. I think a lot of people were surprised that after 10yrs I still teared up during my vows and I still cried when I walked down the aisle with him. I had a few friends laugh a little at me, but that's ok, they can laugh. I feel like it just goes to show we got something special!

Here's a couple pics for your viewing pleasure!






No comments: