Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reminders

I need a few reminders of why I love my husband this morning. So I thought I would make a list and put them out to the universe just because. Why do I need a reminder this morning? Well because it is/was 6:30am on a Saturday and our puppy was wimpering and he heard Rocky, rolled over and grumbled something so I would get up and take the poor baby out. Mind you, my husband has 2 good legs and is perfectly capable of getting up and letting the dog out....especially on a SATURDAY morning.

Here's my list in no particular order:

He is my Bitter Little Man.



He is a WONDERFUL father.




He has more integrity than a lot of men have in their pinky finger.


He is completely adorable.



He loves me whether I'm showered or not. (some days this is a biggy)

He knows how to treat me so I feel loved and respected.


He is good to his Mom.




He is strong.




He loves my cooking and will eat it, even though the dog won't even eat some of the stuff I screw up.

He supports his family fully and never ever makes me feel like I could/should do more.

He doesn't get mad because I need to go out on Friday nights with my girls, flirt with much younger boys, and drink prolly a little to much.




(sorry about that finger!)

He understands that my family is crazy and he still loves them.

He is my rock and I wouldn't know how to be me with out him.

OK....I'm feeling better now. Thank you universe for letting me get that out there. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot something important.....


he's a total hottie....

Just wanted to point that out. :D

Beck said...

Hahahahaha! Thanks for reminding me!! That is an important detail!

Mrs. G. said...

Hi is pretty cute. It's nice to be loved and respected.