Tuesday, September 11, 2007

2.5 lbs GONE!

I've started going to the tues. morning WW class, just in case ya'll didn't know or missed that somewhere along the line. I find it's a better fit for me because I can't cheat thru the weekend like with the thurs. class and still have 4 days to get back on track. I have to be good all weekend knowing that tues. will be my weigh in. I am happy to report that as of today I have lost a total of 5.5 lbs. (2.5 lost this last week). So for any of you out there keeping track that is 5.5 lb over 7 weeks. Not to shabby. I also got my 5 lb gold star today. Woohoo!!! I can't even begin to tell ya'll how psyched I am. I literally almost cried after class today. I swear I felt like I was on Biggest Loser or something. LOL! I know, I'm such a dork...
On school stuff, I finally met my sociology teacher. He's very intense and liberal and he moves very quickly thru topics. Which is all well and good, I guess. I found the class very interesting and I hope to do well in it. I really hope that I can keep my big mouth shut though on some of the topics so I don't get my butt kicked after class. He brought up just about every hot topic out there. Abortion, the War in Iraq, taxes, welfare, Mexicans, etc. I think this class will show me just how liberal or conservative I really am. Tonight I had my first math exam. I think I did ok....but my teacher threw in some crazy questions. I'll let you know how I did next week! Well I'm pooped so I'm gonna sign off!
Oh btw, I ran today. Not far, but enough to get me feeling pumped. I haven't gone running in like 10 yrs. Lordy, Lordy, Lordy was I breathing heavy!

No comments: