Monday, April 25, 2011

My Fours

Four Things:

Four Places I go:
1.  School. One day or two days a week depending on the week.
2.  To the grocery store.  Every other day it seems!
3. To my brothers house on Fridays.
4. To work. Occasionally. 

Four Smells that I Love:
1. Any baked good (breads, brownies, cakes etc.)
2. Fresh cut grass
3. My husband fresh out of the shower
4. New born baby smell


Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. Bones
2. Lie to Me
3. NCIS
4. The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and Conan



Four Favorite Movies:
1. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (I laugh, I cry, I relate)
2. The Princess Bride (something shared with my siblings)
3. The King's Speech (just recently saw it and LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it!)
4. 


Four Recommendations:
1. Pandora for your BB or iphone. I just LOVE this app!! (I know I'm a little behind here)
2. The Eat-Clean Diet by Tosca Reno (has changed my whole thinking on food)
3. Florence and the Machine--I adore them right now
4. --------



I hope at least four of my friends will do this too!

No comments: