Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things That Bother Me

1. A pregnant acquaintance of mine had the nerve to sit across from me smoking cigarettes and smoking pot at a bonfire a couple of weeks ago. I voiced my opinion and she says "There's no proof that pot hurts babies."--I just about lost my shit.

2. There's this stupid kid up the road that FLIES up and down the street. I mean there are small kids on bikes, scooters, and people that walk their dogs. SLOW THE FRICK DOWN!!!

3. My sister in law. Usually I love her, but sometimes she just bothers me.

4. My husband when he starts talking tech stuff. Apple this and Apple that. I need this, I need that. Blah, blah, blah. Just drives me crazy.

The End.

4 comments:

Aunt Snow said...

Jeez, you know, you think someone could hold off on the pot and smoking just on the OFF CHANCE that something bad might happen?

Plus its clear that cigarettes are no good - how did she defend that?

I feel for you on the dieting thing. I'm down 5 pounds in 5 weeks, but I'm ready to snarf a burger if I don't watch out!

Beck said...

She didn't even try to defend the cigarette's. She just said that she has cut back. Whatever.

Jessie said...

I hear you on those damn kids; we have a street full of teenagers screeching up and down the street every night. I fantasize about hiding behind a bush with a bucket of rocks to throw at their cars, mwahahaha!

Beck said...

Jessie--thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the rocks and bush idea ;)