Thursday, November 1, 2007

2007 Holiday Wish List

Per Greentshirt I am putting out my Holiday Wish List to the universe and whatnot... Here we go:

1. I wish/hope that Bitteman gets an interview with the U.S. Marshals.

2. I wish for willpower to stick to WW.

3. I wish for good health for all my friends and family.

4. I really wish for a super hot leather jacket.

5. I wish for a GOOD president to be voted in.

6. I wish for enough money to keep food on my table and clothes on our backs.

7. I wish for my sister to move back home.

8. I would really like a vacation this year.

9. I wish my in-laws would realize how hard their son works for them and they would TELL him how proud they are.

10. I wish/hope that I maintain my A's in school.

Ok so there's my list. Nothing to crazy I don't think. Who knows maybe I will have some of my wishes granted!

On other news, I am officially another year older as of yesterday. It really hasn't bummed me out like I thought it would. I lost another 1/2 lb at WW this week. Which is great considering all the chocolate and stuff I have been eating because of Halloween. My mid term grades are all A's. I don't really have much to complain about these days. Life is good. Talk to ya'll soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is tomorrow (the 3rd). We really need to make plans to get together. What's your schedule looking like for next weekend? Saturday or Sunday, you got any free time? Let me know.