Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins on a Wednesday Night

I'm doing this because I am bored at the moment and because my friend, Rebel , suggested that some of her readers get doing these fill in thingys. Sooooo here it goes!


1. The last thing I ate was chili and fries.

2. _Movie Tickets to Harry Potter is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it __frickin pours round these parts.___

4. __My child_ was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are _always welcome and warm____.

6. ___I need__ extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a whole lot of nothing____, tomorrow my plans include _spending way to much time with my in-laws____ and Sunday, I want to __recover from spending so much time with my in laws!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Becky doing Fill's!!